Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing job there

First impression I had? An animation masterpiece that could par a lot of movies in the cinemas if way longer. I can't see any flaw, this is why I can't deny this affirmation. The first spot is surely deserved with all the 5 ratings of the users. The long time to upload was WORTH it, I mean, the concept, the graphics and the matching bg music... along with the specials to understand how it was made. All I can say is... amazing job.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Not bad

That's a nice short, there is surely to laugh, but not so much like in other better flashes of yours: what really counts is the people's opinion if the work doesn't satisfy the author. Any way it goes, your works remain great.

Super Smash Bros ST 6 Super Smash Bros ST 6

Not bad!

I've been really curious to see this episode and this content, this is a good work, no doubts about it, but the main story was interrupted by a bloodstained battle that Fox engages aganist Wolf, the battle was surely well-made, but the story behind that is confused, plus a "random" appeareance of Pit and Mr. L.
Anyway, this remains one of your best flashes.

Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2 Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2

Not as good as the previous one

Playing both chapters I have to say the first was better. I'm not meaning that this one came out bad, but it has too many story scenes and less RPG action, try to keep that balance between story and interactivity and the flash could be more pleasant.
Overall, it's well-made in most of the particulars, keep up the good work, maybe with some improving.

MidNightMaren responds:

Ok, I'll try to add more next time. Thanks

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Speechless

Maybe one of the most catchy and awesome game ever seen on NG, I think. The basic concept is quiet simple but the amazing mechanism of the game is impossible to don't note, I feel like I could play this game for hours and see how can I get far. Saying it all in a nutshell, this rocks. I "tip my hat" to you, sir.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Suggestive as awesome it is

Nowadays games like this are rare, gotta say it has an unique style. The game itself is sorta simple, but the ambience is quite suggestive with that jazz background music, the art is nothing special but I find it excellent and the storyline is interesting. An great job over-all, I can't find anything wrong in this flash. Keep up the amazing work.

Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus Sonic2-Emerald Hill-Metaljonus

Rock, oh yeah!

Well made song, no objections.
You play your guitar very well, I love rock and that's why I say that you will have a future with this ability you have!

The Unfathomable Cycle of Life The Unfathomable Cycle of Life