Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2 Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2

Not as good as the previous one

Playing both chapters I have to say the first was better. I'm not meaning that this one came out bad, but it has too many story scenes and less RPG action, try to keep that balance between story and interactivity and the flash could be more pleasant.
Overall, it's well-made in most of the particulars, keep up the good work, maybe with some improving.

MidNightMaren responds:

Ok, I'll try to add more next time. Thanks

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Speechless

Maybe one of the most catchy and awesome game ever seen on NG, I think. The basic concept is quiet simple but the amazing mechanism of the game is impossible to don't note, I feel like I could play this game for hours and see how can I get far. Saying it all in a nutshell, this rocks. I "tip my hat" to you, sir.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Suggestive as awesome it is

Nowadays games like this are rare, gotta say it has an unique style. The game itself is sorta simple, but the ambience is quite suggestive with that jazz background music, the art is nothing special but I find it excellent and the storyline is interesting. An great job over-all, I can't find anything wrong in this flash. Keep up the amazing work.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Awesome

This flash remake of SM64 is just awesome. Not only it brings back good ol' memories, but it has new great features apart those one in-game like the level designer. A great work indeed!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Nice one

It's like to say "Screw the goal, I'm going for the death".
Not the classic maze game at all, it's sorta stupid, so stupid it became funny and made the people play this game, playing as a salaryman that searches for suicide and even helps others to die in the most ridicolous way.
The game is made well and once started to play it captures your attention. Surely one of the most original works ever seen on NG.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Great work

You did it well, all those tools and combinations were really cool and easy to use.
Ah, if only this was possible on Newgrounds, it would be really good.

smokinjoeevil responds:

I tried to get enough options in there to keep it interesting. Thanks for the review.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Absolutely awesome!

A RPG made very well, keep up this kind of work!
I tried to beat Aeon in the hard mode, but it's something of impossible...
Good idea that one of the difficulty selection and that one of the mission, full of interactivity!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

not bad

This is the best sonic flash game I ever played!